设为首页收藏本站

[英语学硕MA] 【19年真题回忆】广东外语外贸大学2019年623英语水平考试专业课试题回忆贴

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-12-25 15:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
@停子
一.考30道题,主题是保护濒危物种。大多是介词,连词,比如with , of , by。还有固定搭配。比如play a role, 还有no matter what, a variety of, 大多数是很简单的搭配。跟专四水平差不多。

二.改错。考了雅思的一篇阅读原文。

From Fish To Terrestrial Vertebrates
从鱼到陆地脊椎动物

One of the most significant evolutionary events that occurred on Earth was the transition of water-dwelling fish to terrestrial tetrapods (four-limbed organisms with backbones) . Fish probably originated in the oceans, and our first records of them are in marine rocks. However, by the Devonian Period (408 million to 362 million years ago) , they had radiated into almost all available aquatic habitats, including freshwater settings. One of the groups whose fossils are especially common in rocks deposited in fresh water is the lobe-finned fish.
The freshwater Devonian lobe-finned fish rhipidistian crossopterygian is of particular interest to biologists studying tetrapod evolution. These fish lived in river channels and lakes on large deltas. The delta rocks in which these fossils are found are commonly red due to oxidized iron minerals, indicating that the deltas formed in a climate that had alternate wet and dry periods. If there were periods of drought, any adaptations allowing the fish to survive the dry conditions would have been advantageous. In these rhipidistians,several such adaptations existed. It is known that they had lungs as well as gills for breathing. Cross sections cut through some of the fossils reveal that the mud filling the interior of the carcass differed in consistency and texture depending on its location inside the fish. These differences suggest a saclike cavity below the front end of the gut that can only be interpreted as a lung. Gills were undoubtedly the main source of oxygen for these fish, but the lungs served as an auxiliary breathing device for gulping air when the water became oxygen depleted, such as during extended periods of drought. So, these fish had already evolved one of the prime requisites for living on land: the ability to use air as a source of oxygen.
A second adaptation of these fish was in the structure of the lobe fins. The fins were thick, fleshy, and quite sturdy, with a median axis of bone down the center. They could have been used as feeble locomotor devices on land, perhaps good enough to allow a fish to flop its way from one pool of water that was almost dry to an adjacent pond that had enough water and oxygen for survival. These fins eventually changed into short, stubby legs. The bones of the fins of a Devonian rhipidistian exactly match in number and position the limb bones of the earliest known tetrapods, the amphibians. It should be emphasized that the evolution of lungs and limbs was in no sense an anticipation of future life on land. These adaptations developed because they helped fish to survive in their existing aquatic environment.
What ecological pressures might have caused fishes to gradually abandon their watery habitat and become increasingly land-dwelling creatures? Changes in climate during the Devonian may have had something to do with this if freshwater areas became progressively more restricted. Another impetus may have been new sources of food. The edges of ponds and streams surely had scattered dead fish and other water-dwelling. [■] In addition, plants had emerged into terrestrial habitats in areas near streams and ponds, and crabs and other arthropods were also members of this earliest terrestrial community. [■] Thus, by the Devonian the land habitat marginal to freshwater was probably a rich source of protein that could be exploited by an animal that could easily climb out of water. [■] Evidence from teeth suggests that these earliest tetrapods did not utilize land plants as food; they were presumably carnivorous and had not developed the ability to feed on plants. [■]
How did the first tetrapods make the transition to a terrestrial habitat? Like early land plants such as rhyniophytes, they made only a partial transition; they were still quite tied to water. However, many problems that faced early land plants were not applicable to the first tetrapods. The ancestors of these animals already had a circulation system, and they were mobile, so that they could move to water to drink. Furthermore, they already had lungs, which rhipidistians presumably used for auxiliary breathing. The principal changes for the earliest tetrapods were in the skeletal system—changes in the bones of the fins, the vertebral column, pelvic girdle, and pectoral girdle.

1.event→events

改错没有这么长啦,但它是节选的自这篇文章的前后都有涉及到。

三.词义辨析
大部分是考词汇量,单词偏难,近形词,近义词考得少。
近形词 Ethic.  Enthetic  Ethnography
近义词Instigate  provoke

四.阅读
第一篇主要讲了西方一些年轻人趋向于个独住,不喜欢群居的一种现象。
整体偏易,篇幅较短。
后面的篇幅字数加大,程度也是越来越加深。内容不记得了。
整体来说不是很难。做专八的程度很可以了的,平时多看点外刊,克服生词。经济学人不错,大部分表达我在经济学人看过,总之推荐去看看。

这份试卷就是改错和词义辨析比较难,多背单词,多积累一些固定搭配很重要。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-12-25 16:14:42 | 显示全部楼层
@Vera47
完形填空只记了几个
dispose compose proposes suppose
accord ratify constitute disrupt
award commission honor prize
add implement place put
category list road
shake stir rattle wobble

改错这是部分
One of the most significant evolutionary events that occurred on Earth was the transition of water-dwelling fish to terrestrial tetrapods (four-limbed organisms with backbones). Fish probably originated in the oceans, and our first records of them are in marine rocks. However, by the Devonian Period (408 million to 362 million years ago), they had radiated into almost all available aquatic habitats, including freshwater settings. One of the groups whose fossils are especially common in rocks deposited in fresh water is the lobe-finned fish.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-12-25 17:35:01 | 显示全部楼层
@南风
一.Cloze真的很简单,我感觉就是四级词汇,很多短语组合高中就学过,比如说 in other words、on the other hand、as important as

二.改错写的是海洋生物转移栖息地,网上可以找到的一篇托福的阅读原文,广外老师稍作了修改,总体还是有点难的,但细心点的话应该至少能对一半以上

三. 词汇辨析太难了,总体难度也许达到GRE的水平,不认识的词一大堆,感觉如鱼得水有点不够用,有时间的话把GRE的词汇辨析和刘毅22000也记了吧

四.阅读都挺简单的,感觉六级的水平,容易看懂,但是做题时要注意细节,题会挖坑,仔细点的话应该能控制错5个以内,前两篇比较短,后两篇较长,第四篇阅读好像是星火阅读100篇上的原题,我有点印象。

第一篇.男女在职业选择中考虑的因素及其差异

第二篇.在欧洲国家年轻人喜欢独居的现象及原因

第三篇.世界人口激增,城市居民急剧上升,在很多第三世界和发展中国家人们生活条件恶劣,列出了政府可以采取的措施

第四篇.弗洛伊对人格的划分:自我、本我、超我,详述了三个个术语的内涵,讲了他们之间的关系和相互作用
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-12-26 11:17:44 | 显示全部楼层
@房思琪
Cloze:比以往的真题都简单,都是一些固定搭配:associate with 这些比较简单的搭配
Proofreading: 比以往的简单,认真做就好
Gapfilling: 有些需要变形,有些不需要,有考形近词的也有考近义词的,词都不是太难,只要好好背单词了都认
Reading:阅读和以前也不一样,第一篇以前好像做过,每道题的题目都变短了,但是有的题陷阱还是有的,比如原文说quadruple, 问题问的是增加了多少倍,这时候就要选三倍,所以要认真。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-12-27 11:10:12 | 显示全部楼层
@天使
①完形填空30分30空
考常见搭配,选项里大部分是介词连词,associate with, concern, as important as, at the same time, by, that, which, held不记得别的了,有高中的词汇积累都可以做出来。讲的是语言的灭绝,该采取的措施。

②改错40分20个空
鱼在气候,食物等变化的影响下的进化。和冲击波改错挺像的。

③选词填空40分20道
第一名获得冠军,第二名获得银牌,第三名怎么样awarded,prize,road, list,selection ,catalogue ,affect ,introduce ,contaminate,interrogate ,substance ,metal,material ,element 钻石是最硬的物质,accord ,reside, 别的太难的词汇记不住了。

④阅读四篇,一份关于影响男女择业的原因调查,问那个最重要,男女各有最重要的,作者态度。发展中国家的移民问题,贫民窟问题,问了贫民怎么自我发展,政府怎么做,问到移民的人增长了几倍。Fred 的id, ago, superago理论。都挺简单,细心一点就可以了,还有一篇忘了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-12-27 12:57:12 | 显示全部楼层
@Linda
Cloze
语言正在消亡如何保护
第一句话more than 1000 of the world's language
改错
One of the most significant evolutionary event (events) that occurred on Earth was the transition of water-dwelling fish to terrestrial tetrapods four-imbed organisms with backbones). Fish probably originated in the oceans and our first records of them are in marine rocks.
However , by the Devonian Period (408 million to 362 million years ago), they had radiated into almost all available aquatic habitats including freshwater settings. One of the groups whose fossils are especially common in rocks deposited in fresh water is the lobe-finned.
What ecological pressures might have caused fishes to gradually abandon their watery habitat and become increasingly land-dwelling creatures? Changes in climate during the Devonian may have had anything (something) to do with this if freshwater areas became progressively more restricted. Another impetus may have been new sources of food.
The edges of ponds and streams surely had scattered dead fish and other water-dwelling creatures. In addition, plants had emerged into terrestrial habitats in areas near streams and ponds,and crabs and other arthropods were also members of this earliest terrestrial community. Thus, by the Devonian the land habitat marginal to freshwater was probably a rich source of protein that could be exploited by an animal that could easily climb out of water. Evidence from teeth suggests that these earliest tetrapods did not utilize land plants as food, they were presumably carnivorous and had not developed the ability to feed on plants

词语辨析
直到Roman 被侵略后英语才开始 搭配introduce 还是 emerge
貌似说的是混血,比如中英混血,对两种文化都会很熟悉?有ethic ethnic
a selection of restaurant还是list
Give cola a shake
查词的时候会发现词义辨析会有例句原句

阅读(有两题考作者态度题)
1.Home alone
有一个题目好像是:哪个选项不是现代人独居的原因
选了欧洲人和美国人越来越像,记得当时还纠结是不是欧洲人比美国人less individualism
工作时间问题导致相处时间很少
哪个选项是最适合独居的群体--选了经济独立,并不是不能和女人相处,而是找不到合适的
2.男女选择工作看法区别
impersonal
对于女的最重要interesting,对男的来说是仅次于job security
男生并不是太在乎工作是否舒心,而是在乎好公司好职位带来的地位名声
3.平民窟越来越多的人涌入城市,
发展中国家4倍
外来人口涌入城市睡大街还是自己怎么怎么样的
4.弗洛伊德的Id, ego, superego
一道是超我跟哪个是有natural conflict的

写作与翻译
Summary:强调团队关系a group of member’s collective wisdom 比个人individual更能在decision-making和problem-solving中起作用effective
大作文:Technology 和 personal relationship

英译汉
If I were a boy again, I would school myself into a habit of attention; I would let nothing come between me and the subject in hand. I would remember that a good skater never tries to skate in two directions at once. The habit of attention becomes part of our life, if we begin early enough. I often hear grown up people say “ I could not fix my attention on the sermon or book, although I wished to do so” , and the reason is, the habit was not formed in youth.

If I were to live my life over again, I would pay more attention to the cultivation of the memory. I would strengthen that faculty by every possible means, and on every possible occasion. It takes a little hard work at first to remember things accurately; but memory soon helps itself, and gives very little trouble. It only needs early cultivation to become a power.

If I were a boy again, I would look on the cheerful side. Life is very much like a mirror: if you smile upon it, I smiles back upon you; but if you frown and look doubtful on it, you will get a similar look in return. Inner sunshine warms not only the heart of the owner, but of all that come in contact with it. “ who shuts love out ,in turn shall be shut out from love.”

中翻英
粤港澳大湾区建设对国际投资吝而言包是难淂的新机遇。大湾区打造"一带一路"海陆空综合物流交通枢纽,需要打通基础设施,升级航运物流;建设国际科技创新中心,需要吸引和对接全球创新资源,推进联合研发;构建具有国际竞争力的现代产业体系,需要支持新一代信息技术、生物技术、高端装备制造、新材料、文化创意等产业发展;共建宜居宜业宜游的优质生活圈,需要加大对生态环境、教育、医疗、休闲娛乐等领域投入。这些都是新经济发展的重要方向,国际投资春參与合作的潜力巨大。内地,香港,外国三方合作已经有一些比较成熟的模式。这些成功故事充分展现了港粤优势互补、合作共赢的光明前景。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-12-28 11:49:12 | 显示全部楼层
@Melon0506
完形简单;改错,好像是托福阅读,说鱼的进化,看多一两遍会有头绪的one  of  the  event,
event 加s,impetus  on,介词改成to;词汇:只记得男女的工作观,还有最后很深刻的讲 Freud的the  id ,ego ,super-ego,还有个关键词组oedipus  complex
恋母情结
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-12-28 12:49:36 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 广外考研人 于 2018-12-28 12:50 编辑

@H
一、Cloze(30)
variety, because, hand, either, by, played, same, into, making, taking, held, over, with, to, weak, words, which, an, rare, as, balance, little, from, that, is, matter

文章内容大致是语言的消失,没什么生词,比较好理解,要填的空基本是固定搭配

二、改错(40)
From Fish to Terrestrial Vertebrates从鱼到陆地脊椎动物

由这篇改编

三、词汇辨析(40)
disrupt, accord, ratify, constitute
mysterious, provoke, instigate, enfranchise
award, prize, commission, honor
reside
contaminate, consolidate
dispose, compose, proposes, suppose
intervene, intrude, interrogate
augment, demise
Ethnic, Ethic, Enthetic, Ethnography
connect,
shake, wobble, stir, rattle
material, substance, metal
selection, road, list, category
involve, affect
add, implement, place, put
mainly, generally
exempt, deduce, augment, absolve

四、阅读四篇(40)
第一篇 男女在选择职业时考虑因素的差异(较多数据)
第二篇 欧洲年轻人越来越喜欢独居的现象及其原因
第三篇城市居民激增,政府的措施
第四篇本我、自我、超我的关系及相互作用
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2018-12-31 11:39:46 | 显示全部楼层
@Jaim
完形填空这年不算难,都是基础的单词和搭配,平时多看外刊多做精读,这部分没太大问题,推荐专四的完形填空,当代英美散文名篇课后习题,这部分我没特别练习
改错:是一个关于四足动物是由鱼进化来的文章 考察单复数,搭配,时态。语法很简单,但也靠积累,看看语法书,平时坚持每天练两篇改错,再巩固复习,总结
gap filling:这部分比平时看的词汇辨析简单,词都长得很像,找出合适的,ethnic, ethic, oppose, dispose, suppose 这些靠积累,广泛阅读,只看专门的辨析总结还是不够的
阅读:独立生活,男女性job importance,urban population,id, ego, super ego
时间充裕
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2019-1-4 14:37:55 | 显示全部楼层
@saara
题型:close,gap-filling,改错,阅读
close 30个(各种词性,词汇很简单,像because,as,taking,an,other,should,by,of,with,balance,that,making,variety,played,same等)
a variety of 空了variety,played an 。。role空了played,,taking measures空了taking)
内容是 languages dying
gap-filling 20个 一组词中可能词性不同,要变形
改错 20个(注意要求 符号删除是斜线还是横线,注意看给的例子) 内容是evolution
阅读 4篇x5
A篇独立生活
B篇men and women 的job importance
C篇urban population
D篇id,ego,super-ego
个人感觉难度跟六级差不多
问题是直球,文中大眼一看就能找到。
时间很充足
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /4 下一条

QQ|关注微信公众号|2024年广外考研群|明德尚行教育淘宝店铺|手机版|电话:18819455115|广外考研论坛 ( 京ICP备18034083号-5  

京公网安备 11010502043798号

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:56 , Processed in 0.086454 second(s), 25 queries .